Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Food Survey Time!

I'll tell you this much.  When you're short on time because you're busy trying to get moved in, I've found that answering questionnaires is a fun way to fill the void when you really don't have much time.

So, just for the heck of it, here's another one for you to look at.  This one involves food.

I promise, once things settle down, I will be doing more quality entries...even if it's not every day. 




1. How do you like your eggs? 
Chocolate and wrapped in foil (seriously, I don't like eggs) 

2. How do you take your coffee/tea? 
I like my tea iced with just a hint of lemon flavour...and I like my coffee in the form of a Nestle chocolate bar called Coffee Crisp. 

3. Favorite breakfast food: 
If it's available, I love waffles. 




4. Peanut butter: Smooth or crunchy? 
The smoother, the better. 

5. What kind of dressing on your salad? 
There's a mango poppyseed dressing that I LOVE...but it's only available in the USA.  Barring that, I like a standard Caesar. 



6. Coke or Pepsi? 
I can drink both. 

7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make? 
Reservations.  Or, microwave popcorn.

8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? 
My favourite pizza place recenly closed down...but if I had my choice, any pizza place that can make a decent Canadian pizza (pepperoni, mushrooms, bacon bits) would be my choice. 

9. You feel like cooking. What do you make? 
I'm afraid I'd burn down half the town if I ever attempted cooking. 

10. Do any foods bring back good memories? 
I used to have fond memories of going to Baskin-Robbins for a chocolate brownie ice cream cone...but ours closed down years ago. :( 

11. Do any foods bring back bad memories? 
No, not really.  Unless you count the time I got food poisoning from chicken wings.  Took me five years before I could eat them again. 

12. Do any foods remind you of someone? 
Although I don't eat them, whenever I see jam filled cookies, I always think of my grandmother, because she had a really ancient recipe for them, that my mom has duplicated. 

13. Is there a food you refuse to eat? 
Raw onions...they induce projectile vomiting if inhaled. 



14. What was your favorite food as a child? 
McDonald's Chicken McNugget Happy Meal.  And, yes.  I only ate them for the toys.

15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like? 
Yogurt.

16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate? 
Peaches.

17. Favorite fruit and vegetable: 
FRUIT: Seedless grapes, watermelon, cherries, Granny Smith apples, seedless oranges, pineapple, bananas 
VEGETABLES: Cucumbers, lettuce, green peppers, celery
 

18. Favorite junk food: 
Anything with peanut butter and chocolate.  Or, if I have a salty craving, chips and dip. 

19. Favorite between meal snack: 
See #18.

20. Do you have any weird food habits? 
I'm kind of obsessed with mustard, and can eat it on foods most people wouldn't consider putting it on (i.e. mashed potatoes) 

21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? 
Tons of fruit and vegetables, yogurt, low cal soups, rice cakes... 

22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? 
Pizza! Pizza! Pizza! With an Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen for dessert! 

23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? 
Mild. I don't like an overabundance of spice. 

24. Can I get you a drink? 
Non-alcoholic?  Sure!

25. Red or White Wine? 
Not a fan of either, but I could stomach white wine for a toast.  I love champagne though - which is kind of like white wine with a kick. 

26. Favorite dessert? 
Anything chocolate!

27. The perfect nightcap? 
Alcohol would keep me AWAKE at night. 

1 comment: