Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Secrets Behind the 32GB iPod

I like to think that a person's most used possessions can be used as a window to a person's soul.  And I guess that could explain why a lot of people do everything they can to protect it.  Hence the need for passwords and secret codes on their laptops, the need to come up with a PIN number that nobody can ever guess for their debit and credit cards, and why people get so freaked out whenever their smartphones are stolen or misplaced.

And, in today's WHO AM I WEDNESDAY, I thought that I would open myself up a little bit by taking you inside one of my personal possessions.

I am a huge music lover, and I very rarely go anywhere without my iPod Touch.  It's amazing just how much music that a 32GB iPod can hold.  Imagine having an entire library of music at your fingertips in the comfort of your pocket.  Twenty-five years ago, it would have been an impossible dream.  Seriously, have you ever tried to stuff a walkman in your pants pocket?  Dang near impossible, I tell you.



That's why I like the idea of iPods.  If I am going for a walkabout through town, I can listen to some music and make the walk more fun.  If I'm trying to type out a blog entry, I listen to my music to get inspired.  Or, if I'm in an area where I'm hearing a lot of gossip that I want to tune out, no problem!  Just silence it immediately with a little bit of music!

Of course, they do say that an iPod can tell a person's personality.  What does my iPod say about me?  Let's find out in this video.  In this clip, you'll see how many songs I have, what some of my favourite songs are, and what embarrassing songs I happen to have on my playlist.  Above all else, I have a bit of a message that I want to say.  Enjoy!  And, while there may be some music clips in this entry, I don't have one of those docking station/speaker combos, so it won't sound that great.  Perhaps it's just as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment