Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2014

We Interrupt This Motivation Monday...

I know that today is the day designated as MOTIVATION MONDAY, and that this is the time of the week in which my friends JOSHUA, JONATHON, and CARINE post a brand new episode of MOTIVE4CHANGE...but this week, I have an announcement to make.  



And, it's an announcement that I feel is best made in person through a video that I made.  Please take the time to watch it.  It explains what is going on with the show.  But it also talks about how I plan to keep the motivation going every Monday.

And, to tell you the truth, I could use some ideas here.



Okay, so now that you've watched the video, you know that MOTIVE4CHANGE is off the air (at least for now).  That being said, I'm going to use Mondays as an opportunity to film more video blogs and coming up with motivational topics to fill the void.  In all likelihood, that will mean that I bare my soul (but not my skin) more often than not, and hopefully inspiring other people to do the same.  I guess it sort of reminds me of the Thursday Confessions that I used to make, only instead of Thursdays, it'll be Mondays...and it'll be on video.

But here's where you come in.  Do you want me to keep the topics the same as we did on
MOTIVE4CHANGE, or do you want pop culture topics, or do you just want me to do my own experimentation until I get something that sticks?  I'm really interested in your input.

No comments:

Post a Comment