Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Turn Off Your Damn Sno-Cone Maker, Ma Nature! PLEASE!!!


March 13, 2014

Before I begin, I would like to divert your attention to a photo that I took this past January 27.  It was taken from my living room window on one particularly nasty day of weather.  Have a look below!



I'm going to tell you right off the bat...that is NOT fog.  It's snow.  Blowing snow.  Snow that has been a mainstay for this winter since basically November 2013.

AND, I'M SICK OF IT!!!

And for someone who was born and raised in Canada and is used to all kinds of wacky weather during the winter months, it took a lot for me to admit to it. 

But, good god, Mother Nature.  We get it.  You wanted us to have a nasty winter, and believe me.  We got the message.

Now, I have a video message for you!

NOTE:  I filmed this video at 11:30 in the evening after my shift at work is over.  I tried to make the outdoor lighting work, but as you can see in some places, it just didn't happen.  But since it was the only opportunity I had to make this video, you take what you can get.



No comments:

Post a Comment